Sponsor our new title
With your help, we can publish this insightful new book and bring more life-changing Buddhist teachings into the world. Our fundraising target is £5,000.
Thanks to our sponsors for The Myth of Meditation: Restoring Imaginal Ground through Embodied Buddhist Practice we’ve so far raised: £1,500.
- You can give the amounts suggested, or an amount that you prefer.
- If you sponsor £40 or more you get the print edition and the eBook download on publication. If you sponsor less than £40 we will send you the eBook on publication.
- If you give more than £30 then we can count the extra amount as a donation, and Gift Aid* it (if you specify ‘Yes’ in the Gift Aid box below). If you give £100 or more per title then we can Gift Aid the full amount.
- You can sponsor from anywhere in the world; all currencies are accepted.
* Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
Gift Aid is reclaimed by charities from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Please tell us:
- your address to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
- that you understand that if you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year it is your responsibility to pay any difference.
- if your donations no longer qualify for Gift Aid.