This Being, That Becomes: The Buddha’s Teaching on Conditionality (Paperback)
With the aid of lucid reflections and exercises Dhivan Thomas Jones prompts us to explore how conditionality works in our own lives. This Being, That Becomes is a sure guide to the most essential teaching of Buddhism.
In this video, Angie Lee-Foster talks about the impact This Being, That Becomes has had on her.
Paperback: 216 pages
This book carries a lot of good advice - Professor Richard Gombrich, author of What the Buddha Thought.
Talks and Links
Get 40% off! Just use coupon code NY2015 when you view your basket before proceeding to checkout.
Listen to Dhivan's talks on Free Buddhist Audio:
- This Being Day 1, The Principle of Conditionality
- This Being Led Meditation 1
- This Being Day 2, The Application of Conditionality
- This Being Day 3, The Structure of Experience
- This Being Led Meditation 3
- This Being Day 4, How Views and Emotions Arise
- This Being Day 5, The Spiral Path
- This Being Day 6, How Everything Ties Together