… just as a rain cloud pours refreshing rain on all the plants of the earth without discrimination, so the Buddha teaches the Dharma to all living beings. The rain of the Dharma falls on all equally – not more to some and less to others. In other words, the Buddha does not discriminate. – Sangharakshita
Sangharakshita Complete Works Hardback Subscription
When you choose the hardback subscription option you make an initial total payment of £430.50 (made up of £324.00 sign-up fee plus £106.50 first subscription payment). You then make three more annual subscription payments of £106.50.
Please note that shipping costs are additional and depend on the location of your shipping address, as shown in our shipping rates here.
After your initial payment you will receive the fifteen hardback volumes already published, listed below. You will also receive the next three hardback volumes as soon as they are published, in April 2021.
- Vol 1 – A Survey of Buddhism / The Buddha’s Noble Eightfold Path
- Vol 2 – The Three Jewels I
- Vol 3 – The Three Jewels II
- Vol 4 – The Bodhisattva Ideal
- Vol 9 – Dr Ambedkar and the Revival of Buddhism I
- Vol 13 – Eastern and Western Traditions
- Vol 14 – The Eternal Legacy / Wisdom Beyond Words
- Vol 16 – Mahāyāna Myths and Stories
- Vol 18 – Milarepa and the Art of Discipleship I
- Vol 19 – Milarepa and the Art of Discipleship II
- Vol 20 – The Rainbow Road from Tooting Broadway to Kalimpong
- Vol 21 – Facing Mount Kanchenjunga
- Vol 22 – In the Sign of the Golden Wheel
- Vol 23 – Moving Against the Stream
- Vol 25 – Poems and Short Stories
Complete Works hardback subscription
£106.50 / year for 4 years and a £324.00 sign-up fee